Wednesday, April 3, 2013

#AriseAndBringTheHeavensDown

I've got two friends headed to Southern California this week. They've got a vision and a mission, and God is doing some crazy stuff. He's also given us a crazy idea.

We've had some very intense prayers sessions this week. Dad has been revealing his love in ways we've yet to encounter - a refreshing reminder that our God is so much bigger than our imaginations. Two sharable pieces of prophecy spoke directly to my friends about the trip they're heading on.

First, a prophetic word I found on Facebook; a dream by a guy named James Goll.  Since it related to SoCal, I shared it with my friends and they've been telling everyone about it ever since.

Then, we watched Father of Lights. And not only the prophetic word above, but every conversation we've had over the past two years, was confirmed. Often, word for word parallels were drawn, which you can see for yourself if you check out the dream above and the trailer below.


On Thursday, April 4 at 8 p.m., their mission commences. Here's the idea Dad gave us: At 8, pick one thing to ask Dad for. And go for it.

Psalm 37:4 says "delight in the Lord and he will give you the desire of your heart." So, God is good. Isn't that worth delighting in? You have needs, aching heart desires. Aren't they worth asking for?

Maybe your Aunt has Multiple Sclerosis, your bills are behind, or you don't have any food for dinner. Maybe you want to feel God or find your favorite discontinued candy bar.

Whatever it is, at or after 8 p.m. on April 4th, lift up your heart and ask Dad. And share the idea with as many people as you feel willing!

Post your request, be it a single word or a whole paragraph of words, here so we can join with you. Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfilled is a tree of life (Prov 13:12).

(note: you are more than welcome to ask Dad for your hearts desire whenever you want. We are asking you to join us in unity, as a sort of prayer cover, for the event my friends are headed to. Thanks for joining!)


13 comments:

  1. I'm asking for travel. And for a spirit of unity. /

    That's right. Two things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot for the stars and land in the heavens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Kaylani! This is awesome. It's such a blessing to see how far you've come since we first met! What an amazing wife for my best friend.

    I'm going to ask for courage and the revelation of my identity in Christ instead of in what I do or what I have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo that's good! Identity, that's a big topic for me and Dad lately. Get it!

      Also, you're a peach. I blush.

      Delete
  4. My God removes tattoos and raises the dead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, sheesh. How the heck do I give a short list? Uh...

    I'd really like for my brain and body to get back into a routine so that I can have dependable sleep and energy.

    It'd be nice to not feel on a regular basis like I'm a spectacular human being, instead of a lump of failure.

    Focus during my work hours, and not getting overwhelmed to the point where I have to distract myself every two minutes just so I don't combust with anxiety.

    My parents are divorcing, and that's kind of not so super.

    I may or may not really, REALLY hate my mother-in-law. Like, raging, and I secretly wish bad things would happen to her. That's not okay. And I'm haunted with the whole "if you don't forgive people, God doesn't forgive them either--and He doesn't forgive YOU either" bit.

    Courage to pick up my flipping Bible and feed myself every day instead of skittering around it like a spooked filly.

    I have no idea how to handle money. Like, at all. It freaks me out and I do bad things to it until there isn't any of it anymore. I have no idea WHY I'm so destructive with it and I hate what my financial irresponsibility does to my husband.

    There. Short list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you! You're the realest of the real.

      So you're gonna take each of these, turn them into a request, and expect a miracle. Simple (LOL).

      But for real. Keep being you. You're the best at it. I'll ask and expect with you. God is GOOOoooooOOd.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I badly want the job I applied for. Haven't received any answer yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Let's be real. You saw this exactly when you were supposed to. There is no too late on Dad's watch :)

      Delete
  9. I saw this at....EXACTLY the right time.

    ReplyDelete