Monday, September 17, 2012

Fleshbook Weekly

Technically, the meat of this edition of Fleshbook Weekly is actually a post on a friend's blog, The Pilgrimgram. This friend, who goes by Nor'West Prophetic on Fleshbook, shared a link to the post today, though it was written in 2007.


Interesting that Nor'West found it pertinent to repost today. In fact, it wasn't until a touch of research that I even noticed the post's age. As I read, I heard echoes of conversations Papa and I have been having over the past week about the vitality of community, provision and giving. I've got drafts in the works for upcoming posts on these very subjects. They're still drafts because I'm waiting for the right conversation with Papa to call them good. The post Nor'West shared strikes me as a significant element of that conversations.

Without further ado, click to read "Spend the Oil."

No comments:

Post a Comment